Friday, April 1, 2011

Knitting

Fashion Friday:
knitting style
curls           Mom
Jacket         J Crew
Tank          Hannah Annderson
Yarn          Yarn

5 comments:

Rosalinda said...

Beautiful curls Lucy!

Nonni said...

I love your curls, Lucy and I'm excited to see what you have knit!

AOL said...

Lucinda I did not recognized you. Your hair has turned dark brown. I love your curls. They are so beautiful on you. Grandma loves curls. I also love your hair long. I still have all the beautiful things you have knitted for me. You do such a good job. Love you sooooo much.
Grandma

Eleanor said...

Lucinda I did not recognized you. Your hair has turned dark brown. I love your curls. They are so beautiful on you. Grandma loves curls. I also love your hair long. I still have all the beautiful things you have knitted for me. You do such a good job. Love you sooooo much.
Grandma

Julianna said...

Thank you!
Lucy